This Trade Lessons Archive by Alexander Trading focuses on how to use stock market internals when making decisions about trading.
The Trade Lesson Archive is a compilation of over 70 Trade Lessons covering 1 ½ years of trading from June 2013 – December 2014. The total duration of these trade lessons is over 6 ½ hours! These are Trade Lessons produced in real-time from actual market scenarios.
The trade lessons feature the S&P mini, the British Pound, Copper, Crude, Soybean Meal, Russell 2000, Feeder Cattle, the Canadian Dollar and many more futures and commodities.
While most of the Trade Lessons use commodities and futures, the exact same concepts and techniques apply to trading stocks. There are many specific Trade Lessons that focus on how to use stock market internals when making decisions about trading.
- How to enter
- Money management concepts
- How and why to focus on trading expectancy
What Will You Learn?
- Understand how the Forex Market works completely.
- Learn about leverage and how it affects your trade.
- You will be introduced to the three categories of Forex analysis: fundamental, technical, and sentiment.
- You will have a considerable arsenal of technical analysis skills at the end of this course.
- When trading Forex, you will understand the fundamentals of risk calculation and risk management.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who wants to get into Forex Trading
- Anyone who wants to brush up on their Forex knowledge and fill in the missing gaps
- Anyone who wants to understand how financial markets work
- Anyone who wants to understand how to read Forex charts
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading with Oscillators. Pinpointing Market Extremes – Mark EtzkornTrading with Oscillators. Pinpointing Market Extremes – Mark EtzkornUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This book delves deep into the past, to chart how old investor trends developed and assess how new patterns might emerge.Add to wishlist
No BS Eurex Webinar – No BS Day TradingNo BS Eurex Webinar – No BS Day TradingUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
No BS Eurex Webinar by No BS Day Trading shares the techniques and strategies for futures and options trading in the Eurex market, for stable profitability.Add to wishlist
Stock Market Cycles – Steven E. BoltenStock Market Cycles – Steven E. BoltenUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Stock Market Cycles by Steven E. Bolten walks you through techniques and strategies with insights into the cycles of the stock market. So, you do not have to deal with tumultuous market trends.Add to wishlist
TimRaw – Timothy SykesTimRaw – Timothy SykesUpdate 16 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
TimRaw – Timothy Sykes places you, the viewer, in the seat at the seminar to take a deep dive into his trading routines such as how to find stocks, how to interpret charts, how to define entry and exit.Add to wishlist
Trend Following Stocks: The Complete Breakout System – Joe MarwoodTrend Following Stocks: The Complete Breakout System – Joe MarwoodUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trend Following Stocks: The Complete Breakout System shares the strategies that handle the sudden trends and reversals in the trading market.Add to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting CourseMichael Jenkins – Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting CourseUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting Course is a course on Gann’s trading ideas, expanded and refined by a successful, active trader – Michael Jenkins.Add to wishlist