This course introduces to you a “guerrilla” style of trading that can help you survive such a chaotic financial environment. These tactics boast historic success rates of 80% or more.
Guerrilla Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine Seminar abandons many common strategies. But if you want to stand out from the crowd, isn’t it a wise idea to follow the mass? Forget about long-term thinking and buy-and-hold strategies. The course suggests you hit the market with quick, profit-grabbing attacks.
This course is designed for Stock Trading, Swing Trading, and Technical Analysis.
- The Bullish 20/20 Bar
- The Bearish 20/20 Bar
- Guerrilla Trading Tactics Part I
- The Pristine Gap-n-Snap Play – Tactic One
- The Pristine Gap-n-Crap Play – Tactic Two
- Bullish Gap Surprise – Tactic Three
- Bearish Gap Surprise – Tactic Four
- Bullish 20/20 Play – Tactic Five
- Bearish 20/20 Play – Tactic Six
- The Bull Trap – Tactic Seven
- The Bear Trap – Tactic Eight
- The Bearish Mortgage Play – Tactic Nine
- Guerrilla Trading Tactics Part II
- The Bullish Mortgage Play – Tactic Ten
- Putting It All Together
- Guerrilla Trading BRCM
- Guerrilla Trading MU
- Guerrilla Trading LLTC
What will you learn?
- How to trade a market without a recognizable trend.
- How to equip yourself with the 13 best tactics.
- How to approach trading for an investor and a trader.
- Tactics to handle volatile markets and stable ones.
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding micro trading, the elements of swing trading, candlestick charts, and bullish and bearish chart patterns.
- And much more!
Who is this course for?
Guerrilla Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine Seminar is designed specifically for professional traders who seek a frequent number of trading plays each day.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 2. Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis – Todd KruegerWyckoff Analysis Series. Module 2. Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis – Todd KruegerUpdate 17 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 2. Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis – Todd Krueger analyzes 5 completely independent variables to effectively track, monitor and qualify the supply and demand imbalances that appear on a price chart.Add to wishlist
Mastering the Gaps – Trading GapsMastering the Gaps – Trading GapsUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Mastering the Gaps by Trading Gaps not only helps you learn exclusive strategies for managing large money trades but also shows you step by step how to master the trading gap.Add to wishlist
LazyGap Trader – LazygaptraderLazyGap Trader – LazygaptraderUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Lazy Gap Trader by David Frost guides you on practical strategies and techniques with timely entries/exits and starts/stops. Various case studies and examples clarify the applications of the course’s frameworks.Add to wishlist
Mafia Trading – Mindset Trader DVD TrainingMafia Trading – Mindset Trader DVD TrainingUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Mindset Trader DVD Training – Mafia Trading shares with you the entire history of how your instructor became a successful trader. This course teaches you how to develop the proper attitudes and beliefs to be among the top 10%.Add to wishlist
The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing (Vol 3): Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles – Raymond MerrimanThe Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing (Vol 3): Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles – Raymond MerrimanUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles by Raymond Merriman is the third book in the extraordinary series of conquering the stock market with astrology.Add to wishlist
The Rare Writings of W.D Gann – Bradley F. CowanThe Rare Writings of W.D Gann – Bradley F. CowanUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Rare Writings of W.D Gann by Bradley F. Cowan provides you with the father’s rare methods for technical analysis.Add to wishlist