Futures Broker Home Study Course – CTA Series 3 was written by a two-person team who have both taken the Series 3 exam, not by a panel of experts who have never taken the exam.
The Futures Broker Home Study Course has 8 sections, each covering one of the topics in the National Futures Association’s study outline for the National Commodity Futures Exam (Series 3).
The Quizzes have expanded answer keys showing calculations and/or page references for answers. 2 final exams are patterned after the NCFE (National Commodity Futures Exam) and each has an expanded answer key.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Futures Trading Theory and Basic Functions Terminology
- Margins, Option Premiums, Price Limits, Futures Settlements, Delivery, Exercise, and Assignment
- Types of Orders and Price Analysis
- Basic Hedging, Basis Calculations, Hedging Commodity Futures, Hedging Financial and Monetary Futures, including Security Futures Products such as SSFs and narrow-based indexes
- Speculating in Futures
- Options Hedging, Speculation, Spreading
- NFA/CFTC Regulations (relating to AP Activities), Regulations on CPOs/CTAs
- 2 Final Exams
What Will You Learn?
If you’ve ever wondered what makes the Center for Futures Education’s Futures Broker Home Study Course the best Series 3 prep course on the market, here are five reasons:
- It was written by a two-person team (from widely differing backgrounds) who have both taken the Series 3 exam, not by a panel of experts who have never taken the exam.
- We retake the exam periodically and update our material accordingly – even after 30 years.
- Shortly after it was written, it was read by our secretary who had no special training in this field and a high school education only. In areas where she had problems, we rewrote the material so it was clear to her.
- When customers call in with questions about the material, we rewrite the material on which they had questions until it is clear.
- We used the Futures Broker Home Study Course as a textbook to teach German students (who had English as a second language) to pass the Series 3 exam. When something wasn’t clear to them, we rewrote it until it was clear.
Who Is This Course For?
The futures Broker Home Study Course is for those who are preparing for National Commodity Futures Exam.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Larry Williams – Cracking the Money CodeLarry Williams – Cracking the Money CodeUpdate 06 Nov 2022Beginner
Cracking the Money Code by Larry Williams covers a complete guide on trading for consistent profitability, regardless of financial markets’ volatility.4h12m1.51GBAdd to wishlist
Delta Volume Analysis Trading Course – Fulcrum TraderDelta Volume Analysis Trading Course – Fulcrum TraderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All Levels
Delta Volume Analysis Trading Course by Fulcrum Trader presents the entire process and the best tips for profitable futures trading.8h6m0.946GBAdd to wishlist
Futures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 – Bill McCreadyFutures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 – Bill McCreadyUpdate 10 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Bill McCready’s Futures Trading Secrets Home Study Course 2004 is a course designed to help new traders better understand futures contracts and trading strategies.Add to wishlist
Traders Trick Advanced Concepts Recorded Webinar – Joe RossTraders Trick Advanced Concepts Recorded Webinar – Joe RossUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Traders Trick Advanced Concepts Recorded Webinar – Joe Ross mainly focuses on when to use TTE and when not to use it as TTE along with momentum brings many trades.Add to wishlist
Candlestick and Pivot Point Trading Triggers – John PersonCandlestick and Pivot Point Trading Triggers – John PersonUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Candlestick and Pivot Point Trading Triggers by John Person shows you how to devise your own setups and triggers – in the stock, forex, and futures markets – based on a moving average approach.Add to wishlist
Starter Package – Rockwell Day TradingStarter Package – Rockwell Day TradingUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Starter Package by Rockwell Day Trading shares techniques and strategies to earn higher from day trading. You can learn best practices from real trading case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.