After finishing this Beginner Course + Access to Introductory Course, you will have access to a very consistent and effective options technique that you can utilize to generate a monthly income!
This course covers an advanced options trading strategy based on the Alphatrends Trading Style! It is recommended that students comprehend the fundamentals of the market environment. This is a new trading style established by the trainer based on previous expertise.
This options course begins with the principles of volatility analysis and how volatility products operate, and then continues on to the presentation of the options trading strategy, its rules, including its reasoning and dynamics, and how to adapt over time and based on price behavior.
You will get access to an extremely consistent and successful options strategy after completing this course, which you can use to produce a monthly income!
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Alphatrends Trading Style vs. Other Trading Styles. Our style focuses on high probability low-risk trades, it can be adapted to any market environment.
- Chapter 2: Not everyone has the time or interest to sit in front of the computer to trade full time. Alphatrends strategies can be implemented by full time or part time traders and investors.
- Chapter 3: Understand how markets actually work. All stocks fluctuate, learning when buy and hold may not be the appropriate strategy. Discover strategies to make money when the market goes up or down.
- Chapter 4: You can become successful regardless of your experience or capital. It doesn’t matter about their age, background, prior experience, etc.
- Chapter 5: Learn what short selling is and how to profit when the market declines.
- Chapter 6: Charts allow us to objectively view how a stock is trading and you will learn techniques to gain a solid understanding of market cycles with specific trading examples.
- Chapter 7: News and the ONLY time we use news. (Examples of how news was used to our benefit in helping make a trading decision, and why all other news is “noise” for our trading style)
- Chapter 8: Stocks do not always trade the way you expect them to based on news. Learn to interpret the relationship between news and prices so you do not become a victim of someone else’s opinion.
- Chapter 9: Order Types & How To User Each To Your Advantage (limit, stop, trailing stop, etc.)
- Chapter 10: Why real-time data is essential and how to get an advantage from using it. Where to find it for free and how to interpret it!
- Chapter 11: Level 2 data, what it is and is it really necessary?
- Chapter 12: Tips for reducing emotions in the decision making process & how to constantly improve and track your progress.
What Will You Learn?
- A novel technique to short volatility while protecting against volatility outbursts.
- An unconventional income approach that is not covered in option textbooks
- Understand a very consistent volatility selling trading approach.
- Acquire professional understanding in volatility trading.
- Forget about technical analysis and indicators that yield inconsistent outcomes.
- Earn money; have a second source of income
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone interested to learn more advanced options trading strategies
- Anyone interested to stop losing money on stock or forex trading
- Anyone interested in increasing knowledge in options trading, especially on volatility products
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
How To Trade Options – Mark Messier and Tony PelzHow To Trade Options – Mark Messier and Tony PelzUpdate 05 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
How To Trade Options by Mark Messier and Tony Pelz has everything you need to know about options trading and what is behind the mind of true traders.Add to wishlist
Charles Cottle Package (Discount 50%)Charles Cottle Package (Discount 50%)Update 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Charles Cottle is the creator of Risk Doctor, a professional trading program. He was the International Trading Institute’s director of instruction and a former CBOE and CBOT options trader.Add to wishlist
Weekly Butterflies for Income – Simpler OptionsWeekly Butterflies for Income – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Weekly Butterflies for Income by Simpler Options sheds light on adaptable strategies and techniques of butterflies to earn profits from weekly options trades.Add to wishlist
The M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeThe M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course helps you avoid being left behind with a losing streak when market conditions change. With this course, you will be able to improve your game by managing your risk in complex options.Add to wishlist
Weekly Power Options Strategies – Basecamp TradingWeekly Power Options Strategies – Basecamp TradingUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Getting quality insights is the most difficult part of option trading. The Weekly Power Options Strategies – Basecamp Trading will teach you what goes on behind the scenes during a trade, how to reduce volatility while protecting profit, and how to manage trades to get the most out of them.Add to wishlist
Trading Calendar SpreadsTrading Calendar SpreadsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Calendar Spreads teaches traders to master term structure and multi-month trading to maximize profits. Basically, it shows you how to trade calendar spreads like a pro.Add to wishlist