The Active Trader Program was created to provide you with the skills you need to begin your journey to trading success by following a structured strategy with clearly defined boundaries.
The Active Trader Program has been designed to give you the tools you need to start you on your path to trading success, following a structured plan with clearly defined parameters.
Made up of two courses, the Smarter Starter Pack and the Number One Trading Plan, the Active Trader Program will help you learn how to trade the markets whether they are moving up, down or sideways. You’ll learn to use leveraged trading strategies to increase potential profits and discover powerful tools to protect your capital.
- The theory of support and resistance to help you lock in greater returns
- How to use price forecasting, double tops and double bottoms to significantly improve your trading
- Advanced ABC filters, including new rules and techniques for finding the best trading opportunities
- An advanced ABC filter checklist to help you gauge the strength of the trades you’re analyzing
- How to work with ‘ranges’ to widen your view
- How to stay in a trade for longer
- Advanced ABC techniques so you can enter more ABC trades earlier
- Advanced price set-ups to strengthen your foundation for profitable trading
- Reversal Rules, Gaps and Multiple Chart Tops
What Will You Learn?
- A clear and concise explanation of David Bowden’s ABC trading method
- How to formulate a detailed plan prior to committing your money to a trade
- How to identify trades with the highest potential for maximum profit
- Entry and exit strategies and predetermined points to take profits
- Using real-time trading examples
- How to minimize risk and protect capital
- 320 page pdf manual with extensive new material to reflect 21st Century market conditions
- DVD and multimedia CD featuring step-by-step animations and training tutorials
- Sections on stocks and options
- Explanation of short selling and how to place trade orders
- Real-time trading exercises and much more…
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who need to improve their trading plan skills
- Those who need to bring their trading knowledge and skills to the next level
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteSwing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader Dante takes a comprehensive look at Dante’s swing trading strategy. It explains Swing Trading Forex and Financial Futures and How Constructing a Complete Trading Plan.Add to wishlist
All In One Forex Premium Course – Tradeciety Forex TrainingAll In One Forex Premium Course – Tradeciety Forex TrainingUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
All In One Forex Premium Course – Tradeciety Forex Training provides you with a step by step guideline on how to trade price action, use technical analysis concepts, entry timing, and market selection.Add to wishlist
Pristine: Trading the Pristine Method and the Refresher Course: Part I & II – Oliver Velez & Greg CapraPristine: Trading the Pristine Method and the Refresher Course: Part I & II – Oliver Velez & Greg CapraUpdate 10 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Pristine: Trading the Pristine Method and the Refresher Course: Part I & II by Oliver Velez & Greg Capra upgrades your knowledge about trading with pristine concepts. There are case studies and examples illuminating how to trade with tools and powerful techniques and develop plans. Hence, you can maximize the profits of your trades.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading College 2013 – 10-Weekly SessionsSwing Trading College 2013 – 10-Weekly SessionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading College 2013: 10-Weekly Sessions focuses on swing trading techniques and strategies to achieve profits from carefully-planned swing trades without a lack of flexibility to the market status.Add to wishlist
The Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessThe Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course reveals four systematic strategies for options traders to trade high probability spreads that actually have a high probability of success without taking excessive risk.Add to wishlist
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist