By the end of the Psychology of Trading Module, you will have a thorough grasp of who you are, why you think and behave the way you do, and how you might improve in your trading.
This module includes six videos, six video podcasts and eight ebooks, and also includes the opportunity to take a detailed personality assessment which will provide you with an understanding of your personality traits and characteristics. The eight books cover an introduction to the psychology of trading, the principles of risk and uncertainty, prospect theory explained followed by an introduction to behavioral finance. Then comes all about you and trait theory, followed by managing the pressure of trading. The final three in the series then explain there are no secrets in trading, and developing your trading persona.
By the end of the module, you will have a detailed understanding of who you are, why you think and behave in the way you do, and most importantly how to tailor your trading approach to best match these characteristics and traits.Your trading approach will then be in tune with your traits and beliefs, and make trading a more comfortable,enjoyable and profitable journey as a result.
- Podcast to the introduction to the psychology of trading video
- Introduction to the psychology of trading
- Podcast to uncertainty, risk and loss
- Uncertainty risk and loss
- Podcast to trader fears
- Trader fears
- Podcast to other emotional triggers
- Other emotional triggers
- Podcast to trader types explained
- Trader types explained
- Podcast to memory and trading mastery
- Memory and trading mastery
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding how and why you behave in the way you do, this then leads to the second part, which is in finding solutions and coping mechanisms.
- Skills to find our own trading template which then fits comfortably with our trading persona, and in doing so, gives us the greatest opportunity to achieve success.
- Skills to undergo a comprehensive personality testing that will offer you insight into your personality traits and attributes.
- Understanding the psychology of trading, risk and uncertainty concepts, and prospect theory are all explained, followed by an introduction to behavioral finance.
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who need to customize their trading strategy in order to best fit these qualities and traits.
- Traders who want their trading journey to be more enjoyable, enjoyable, and profitable
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
SwingTradeMAX & EarningsMAX Class: Option Trading Systems – Hari SwaminathanSwingTradeMAX & EarningsMAX Class: Option Trading Systems – Hari SwaminathanUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
SwingTradeMAX & EarningsMAX Class: Option Trading Systems by Hari Swaminathan sheds light on options trading strategies that help you obtain consistent returns no matter how crazy the market movements are.Add to wishlist
The Asian Financial Crisis & the Ordeal of Hong Kong – Y.C.JaoThe Asian Financial Crisis & the Ordeal of Hong Kong – Y.C.JaoUpdate 28 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Asian Financial Crisis & the Ordeal of Hong Kong by Y.C.Jao deep dives into the mismanagement of finance and money in Hong Kong, leading to many affairs with profound impacts. This book is a careful research serving as a handy reference for those who want to have knowledge about the market.Add to wishlist
5 Technical Signals You Should Not Trade Without (4 CDs) – Toni Hansen5 Technical Signals You Should Not Trade Without (4 CDs) – Toni HansenUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
5 Technical Signals You Should Not Trade Without (4 CDs) – Toni Hansen reveals the five most powerful tools he relies on every day in order to calculate the odds on each and every trade that he personally takes.Add to wishlist
Tick Chart Mastery The Definitive Guide- Feibeltrading [COMPLETED]Tick Chart Mastery The Definitive Guide- Feibeltrading [COMPLETED]Update 03 Nov 2022Advanced
Tick Chart Mastery The Definitive Guide by Feibel Trading highlights practical techniques to get the right timing of market entries and exits. So, you can catch up with trading opportunities and avoid costly pitfalls.2h0m1.5GBAdd to wishlist
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineSeven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan by Paul Lange of Pristine well tackles both trading psychology and technical analysis.Add to wishlist
5 EMAs Full System & Bonus Materials – Adam Burgoyne5 EMAs Full System & Bonus Materials – Adam BurgoyneUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
You will be taught precisely when to enter and leave the market by using the 5 EMAs Full System & Bonus Materials. This is in addition to the point at which your stops should be set to ensure that proper money management concepts are applied throughout the process.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.