This Course is meant to give you a thorough grasp of the crude oil and petroleum products physical and financial markets. It is for those who are working in the petroleum or related sectors who want to increase their knowledge of crude oil and petroleum product trade.
The trading route Code Two Course: (Good For Oil Only) by Eminisptradingsecret is the second component – the first component was Code One Course – and the route will provide you with the most effective and strong trading secret that has never been seen on the Internet. The reason you should purchase the Code Two Course: (Good For Oil Just) is that you may achieve 100 or even 200 tick transactions and only play one trade each day. Before you can learn how to utilize the Code Two Course: (Good For Oil Only), you must first understand the basic system, code one. One of the key benefits of trading oil is that it contains a code that allows a dealer to accomplish 100 tick deals every day. Join the CodeTwo Course: (Only For Oil) and scoop up all of the delicious earnings in the market.
The Code Two Course that will show you precisely how to accomplish it, via the content:
- Examine the many oil trading marketplaces based on the kind of transaction.
- Explain how the physical and financial oil markets work.
- Examine the various contract types: long term, spot, and forward.
- Learn about the trading of crude oil and petroleum products.
- Understand the crude oil and petroleum product price mechanisms.
- Examine the factors that impact crude oil and petroleum product pricing.
- Examine the various exchanges and their structures: the instances of NYMEX and ICE
- Understand the hedging options available to safeguard against price changes.
- Understand the fundamentals of financial derivative instruments such as swaps and options.
What will you learn?
In this Code Two Course, online traders can learn:
- The ability to study the various oil trading markets based on the kind of transaction.
- Understanding the operation of the physical and financial oil markets.
- The ability to investigate the various contract types: long term, spot, and forward.
- Understanding of crude oil and petroleum products trade.
- Understanding the pricing mechanics of crude oil and petroleum products.
- Understanding the elements that influence the price of crude oil and petroleum products.
- Examine multiple exchanges and their structures: examples from NYMEX and ICE
- Understanding the various hedging strategies available to protect against price fluctuations.
- Understanding the basics of financial derivatives such as swaps and options.
Who is this course for?
The Code Two Course is designed to:
- Those who need to understand the primary knowledge of the physical and financial oil markets.
- Those who started to learn more about the crude oil and petroleum products trade.
- Those who need to gain knowledge about basics of financial derivatives such as swaps and options.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Point of Control and Imbalance Course – OrderflowsThe Point of Control and Imbalance Course – OrderflowsUpdate 04 Nov 2022All Levels
The Point of Control and Imbalance Course gives you a deep look into reading order flows and the guidelines of powerful strategy setups for high profits. Once mastering the course, you will be able to set up viable strategies.5h27m3.2GBAdd to wishlist
Tomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberTomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading with Oscillators. Pinpointing Market Extremes by Mark Etzkorn discusses the purposes and uses of such important oscillators as stochastic, momentum, Elder-Ray, and Williams %R, among many others.Add to wishlist
Trading Course by Jarrod Goodwin – The Transparent TraderTrading Course by Jarrod Goodwin – The Transparent TraderUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Course by Jarrod Goodwin – The Transparent Trader teaches you how to get through with the volatile market and produce earnings. You will also get to know some robust techniques generating profitable edges.Add to wishlist
James Bittman – Investing with LEAPS. What You Should Know About Long Term InvestingJames Bittman – Investing with LEAPS. What You Should Know About Long Term InvestingUpdate 07 Nov 2022Advanced
Investing with LEAPS. What You Should Know About Long Term Investing by James Bittman has the answers to every question about LEAPS.0h26m0.2451GBAdd to wishlist
Larry Williams – Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term TradingLarry Williams – Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term TradingUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading – Larry Williams introduces to you several methods that have made Larry Williams one of the most recognized and sought after traders on the planet. This course will teach you how to turn $10,000 into $1.1 million in less than one year as Larry did.1h46m0.1797GBAdd to wishlist
Options University Mastery Series – Options UniversityOptions University Mastery Series – Options UniversityUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Options University Mastery Series by Options University does not just lay the foundation but also fill your house of knowledge with practical details.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.