The Axia Futures’ Futures Trading and Trader Development course helps you set yourself apart from the rest of the pack. With this course, you can clean up your trading act while developing yourself into an experienced futures trader.
Axia Futures’ Futures Trading and Trader Development course walks you through the principles, strategies, day trading, and setups, among other things. The course is essentially a 9-day training program that covers numerous themes and facets of futures trading. The best practices and typical blunders are openly disclosed in Axia Futures’ Trader Development, which may help you seize trading opportunities while avoiding trading pitfalls.
The Futures Trading and Trader Development course contavvvvvvvins the following components: markets, trading plan, routines, strategies, technical analysis, day trading, price ladder, and many more to learn. Have a look at the preview course outline below for more information:
- Section One: Introduction
- Introduction to the Course
- Section Two: Free SIM Trading Platform
- How to Activate, Setup and Use the Free Sim Trading Platform
- Section Three – Day 1: Markets
- Capital Markets, Asset Classes, Derivatives
- Trader Development – Routine
- Section Four – Day 2: Becoming a Trader
- Trading Plan, Routine, Trader Development
- Trader Development – Goal Setting
- Section Five – Day 3: Technical Analysis
- Charts – Candlesticks, Patterns, Entries and Exits
- Indicators – Volatility Indicators, VWAP, ATR, Volume/Delta
- Section Six – Day 4: Volume Profile and Price Ladder
- Volume Profile – What it Shows
- Volume Profile – Trade Setups and Opportunities
- Price Ladder Momentum and Absorption
- Section Seven – Day 5: Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Indicators – Macroeconomics, Economic Releases, Trading Opportunities
- Company Reporting – Earnings, M&A, Trading Opportunities
- Government Auctions – How they Work and Trading Opportunities
- Section Eight – Day 6: Central Banks
- Monetary Policy and Major Central Banks
- Central Bank Communication and Trading Opportunities
- Section Nine – Day 7: Style and Strategy
- Styles Compared
- Strategy Development
- Trader Development – Strategy
- Section Ten – Day 8: Debrief and Improvement
- Review the Market and Yourself
- Identifying Improvements and Setting Challenges
- Trader Development – Debrief
- Section Eleven – Day 9: Summary
- Course Summary
What will you learn?
Key takeaways of the Futures Trading and Trader Development course
- The understanding of capital markets, asset classes, and derivatives.
- The reference for your daily trading routine’s reference.
- Skills on how to create an effective trading strategy
- Technical analysis lessons include candlesticks, patterns, entries & exits, volatility indicators, VWAP, ATR, Volume/Delta.
- The in-depth examinations of the volume profile, price ladder momentum, and absorption.
- Macroeconomic guidelines, economic releases, trading opportunities, corporate reporting, and government auctions
- Understanding of monetary policy and major central banks
- The strategy creation method includes deep dives into trader development.
- The road map to long-term growth.
Learners’ outcomes after taking the Futures Trading and Trader Development course
- Complete fundamental understanding of the professional trading industry.
- Extensive review and introduction to futures trading from several perspectives
- Numerous forays into several asset classes, as well as fundamental and technical analysis
Who is this course for?
This Futures Trading and Trader Development course is ideally suited for individuals who:
- Need a comprehensive understanding of and skills in trading
- Is looking for a trading course covering various aspects of trading
- Need a course which is presented in a clear manner
Anxio Futures was founded by ambitious people who valued ethics, honesty, and camaraderie above all else. To stay ahead of the market’s changing possibilities, Axia Futures has created a community that believes in continual reinvention. With over 50 years of combined experience on the trading floors in London and Wroclaw, Axia Futures understands what it takes to succeed. Due to this, they ensure that all aspects of their training reflect these core characteristics.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The New Ready. Aim. Fire! Pro (R.A.F! Pro) – Simplertrading
$1,297.00The New Ready. Aim. Fire! Pro (R.A.F! Pro) – SimplertradingUpdate 28 Jun 2022
The New Ready.Aim. Fire! (RAF) Pro indicator is a new, easy-to-use trading system that completely automates your entire trading process – leaving you with enough time to do what you really love – sitting back and watching the money flow in! With this course, you will finally be able to capitalize on key price movements with ease.Add to wishlist
Simpler Futures – Back to The Futures
$997.00Simpler Futures – Back to The FuturesUpdate 21 Sep 2022All Levels
Back to The Futures Simper Trading helps your account to achieve rapid account growth or consistent income with minimal risk.Add to wishlist
Day Trading Recipes – Simpler Trading$79.00Day Trading Recipes – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
The course Day Trading Recipes of Simpler Trading will teach you a popular method utilized by Raghee Horner, John Carter, and the Simpler Trading team.Add to wishlist
Tape Reading Big Caps 1 on 1 – Jtrader
$297.00Tape Reading Big Caps 1 on 1 – JtraderUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
Tape Reading Big Caps 1 on 1 reveals the edge that all traders dream of, the ability to read tape and watch their account grow. With this course, you will be able to increase your efficiency, your risk/reward ratio, and catch greater moves with the least amount of risk.2h11m1.1GBAdd to wishlist
Al Trading Course Price Action Brooks – Brooks Trading Course
$397.00Al Trading Course Price Action Brooks – Brooks Trading CourseUpdate 28 Jun 2022
This is the most comprehensive course on price action trading available. Filled with concepts not found elsewhere, you will learn a wide range of trading strategies applied to Emini, Forex, Futures, Commodities (gold and crude oil), Stocks, and Options.Add to wishlist
Futures Trading and Trader Development – Axia Futures
$1,100.00Futures Trading and Trader Development – Axia FuturesUpdate 28 Jun 2022
The Axia Futures’ Futures Trading and Trader Development course helps you set yourself apart from the rest of the pack. With this course, you can clean up your trading act while developing yourself into an experienced futures trader.Add to wishlist