The trainer will show you my primary approach for trading the E-minis in the new interactive training session, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis.”
In the new interactive training module, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis,” he will teach you my core strategy for trading the E-minis. You will need charting software that offers good 3-line break charts, such as eSignal, MetaStock, ErlangerQuote, Investor R/T and Ensign, to take full advantage of his training course.
The Curran 3-Line Break Method is an intraday trading strategy that provides you with the following:
- Immediate identification of strong new trends as they are starting in a 1-minute time frame.
- False, short-lived trends are filtered out.
- The alerts you receive are unambiguous and easily recognizable. There is no discretionary judgment required.
- You are potentially able to enter high-momentum trends when they are beginning.
- Once you’ve entered, you are able to ride out the trend through most of its duration, while locking in profits through the use of trailing stops.
- In Section I, Chris Curran will start off by teaching you the basics of E-minis. You’ll learn how you can take advantage of the unique advantages of E-mini trading such as no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, ease of shorting, high liquidity and favorable tax treatment.
- Next, in Section II, I’ll lay out the groundwork for you to fully understand the 3-Line Break Method. You’ll learn what a Point Break chart is and how to interpret their characteristic green and red lines in order to identify the strongest trends just after they begin forming. You will see just how these charts clear out most of the noise and explicitly display for you the trends that are worth trading.
- Then in Section III, you learn the 3-Line Break trade entry rules. There are only four steps from trend detection to entry and initial stop-loss placement. How is that possible? The answer is that Point Break charts eliminate multiple steps you’d have to apply in order to find the major trends.
- In Section IV, Chris Curran will teach you my four favorite strategies to manage 3-Line Break Method trades once you’ve entered them. These strategies will add a maximum of two more steps to the four steps that you learn to enter a trade. Each strategy aggressively controls risk in different ways and uses different exit techniques.
- Finally in Section V, Chris Curran will train you to become a master at applying my 3-Line Break Strategy by taking you bar-by-bar through simulations of a total of 38 actual trades in which I have applied every rule and every strategy that I teach you in the course.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use Point Break charts to identify the strongest trends as soon as they begin to emerge by understanding their characteristic green and red lines.
- Understanding how these charts remove the noise and show you a clear picture of the trend you should trade.
- Find out how E-mini trading can give you the advantages of no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, easy shorting, high liquidity, and favorable tax treatment.
Who Is This Course For?
- New traders get their feet wet by trading one contract only.
- Experienced traders who are trading larger size and who wish to have greater control over the risk during a trade
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Psychology Of Trading – Brett N.SteenbargerThe Psychology Of Trading – Brett N.SteenbargerUpdate 22 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Beginning with this assumption, Dr. Brett Steenbarger, a recognized clinical psychologist and avid trader, unlocks the therapist’s door, explaining how traders may identify, interrupt, and alter the issue patterns that impede effective trading. The Psychology of Trading distinguishes itself by themes such as “trading from the sofa” and leveraging emotions as useful market data.Add to wishlist
Webinar: How to Build a Long/Short Portfolio from Scratch – Anton KreilWebinar: How to Build a Long/Short Portfolio from Scratch – Anton KreilUpdate 01 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Webinar: How to Build a Long/Short Portfolio from Scratch by Anton Kreil walks you through the basics of building a profitable portfolio in a long-term and short-term time frame. There are various aspects covered with detailed instructions and illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist
Irek Piekarski – Trading MasterClassIrek Piekarski – Trading MasterClassUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The collection of key terminology and definitions provided by Irek Piekarski’s Trading MasterClass is a good place for new traders to begin their stock trading career.Add to wishlist
Life Index for Traders – Trading EducatorsLife Index for Traders – Trading EducatorsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Life Index for Traders by Trading Educators provides access to the tool that Joe Ross has developed based on his years of trading. You will find trading less challenging and more enjoyable with consistent profitability. The power of winning habits is the main highlight.Add to wishlist
Dan Sheridan Butterfly Course 2012 – Sheridan MentoringDan Sheridan Butterfly Course 2012 – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course walks you through the many butterfly options in great detail. As a result, you will learn the key characteristics of each technique, as well as the best time and atmosphere for them to shine.Add to wishlist
P&L Accumulation Distribution – Charles DrummondP&L Accumulation Distribution – Charles DrummondUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
P&L Accumulation Distribution by Charles Drummond addresses support and resistance in the market trends. So, you can have a proactive role in strategy development and application.Add to wishlist