The trainer will show you my primary approach for trading the E-minis in the new interactive training session, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis.”
In the new interactive training module, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis,” he will teach you my core strategy for trading the E-minis. You will need charting software that offers good 3-line break charts, such as eSignal, MetaStock, ErlangerQuote, Investor R/T and Ensign, to take full advantage of his training course.
The Curran 3-Line Break Method is an intraday trading strategy that provides you with the following:
- Immediate identification of strong new trends as they are starting in a 1-minute time frame.
- False, short-lived trends are filtered out.
- The alerts you receive are unambiguous and easily recognizable. There is no discretionary judgment required.
- You are potentially able to enter high-momentum trends when they are beginning.
- Once you’ve entered, you are able to ride out the trend through most of its duration, while locking in profits through the use of trailing stops.
- In Section I, Chris Curran will start off by teaching you the basics of E-minis. You’ll learn how you can take advantage of the unique advantages of E-mini trading such as no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, ease of shorting, high liquidity and favorable tax treatment.
- Next, in Section II, I’ll lay out the groundwork for you to fully understand the 3-Line Break Method. You’ll learn what a Point Break chart is and how to interpret their characteristic green and red lines in order to identify the strongest trends just after they begin forming. You will see just how these charts clear out most of the noise and explicitly display for you the trends that are worth trading.
- Then in Section III, you learn the 3-Line Break trade entry rules. There are only four steps from trend detection to entry and initial stop-loss placement. How is that possible? The answer is that Point Break charts eliminate multiple steps you’d have to apply in order to find the major trends.
- In Section IV, Chris Curran will teach you my four favorite strategies to manage 3-Line Break Method trades once you’ve entered them. These strategies will add a maximum of two more steps to the four steps that you learn to enter a trade. Each strategy aggressively controls risk in different ways and uses different exit techniques.
- Finally in Section V, Chris Curran will train you to become a master at applying my 3-Line Break Strategy by taking you bar-by-bar through simulations of a total of 38 actual trades in which I have applied every rule and every strategy that I teach you in the course.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use Point Break charts to identify the strongest trends as soon as they begin to emerge by understanding their characteristic green and red lines.
- Understanding how these charts remove the noise and show you a clear picture of the trend you should trade.
- Find out how E-mini trading can give you the advantages of no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, easy shorting, high liquidity, and favorable tax treatment.
Who Is This Course For?
- New traders get their feet wet by trading one contract only.
- Experienced traders who are trading larger size and who wish to have greater control over the risk during a trade
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Mining for Golden Trading Opportunities – Jake BernsteinMining for Golden Trading Opportunities – Jake BernsteinUpdate 02 Feb 2023All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Mining for Golden Trading Opportunities course is designed to provide you with a thorough grasp of the auction process that occurs in all markets, regardless of asset class or derivative. As you immerse yourself in the realm of professional trading, you may anticipate to erase all indicators, disregard all forums, and turn off all educator emails.Add to wishlist
The Hanna ETF Money Flow System – Robert B.HannaThe Hanna ETF Money Flow System – Robert B.HannaUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Hanna ETF Money Flow Trading System is the name of the system. It is a strategy that is meant to properly spot and catch large short-term market reversals…but with an extra advantage.Add to wishlist
Mark Douglas – The Probabilistic MindsetMark Douglas – The Probabilistic MindsetUpdate 06 Nov 2022Beginner
The Probabilistic Mindset by Mark Douglas sheds light on the importance of trading psychology and how to strengthen your mind. So, you can deal with intense trading situations with clever actions!4h52m2.2GBAdd to wishlist
Hedge Fund Secrets Revealed – Robert DorfmanHedge Fund Secrets Revealed – Robert DorfmanUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Hedge Fund Secrets Revealed by Robert Dorfman provides an easy-to-understand guide on how to earn profits from hedge fund investments. Case studies come along with theory instructions.Add to wishlist
Scalping the Nasdaq Emini Futures Method (Includes Indicators) – Ryan WattsScalping the Nasdaq Emini Futures Method (Includes Indicators) – Ryan WattsUpdate 02 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Scalping the Nasdaq Emini Futures Method (Includes Indicators) by Ryan Watts walks you through how to use tools and platforms to smooth the trading process. Viable strategies are what you can expect from this course to maintain consistent profits and undertake low risks.Add to wishlist
Advance Courses for Members – Forex 4 NoobsAdvance Courses for Members – Forex 4 NoobsUpdate 13 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Forex Option Trading allows you to earn additional money online from the comfort of your own home at any time. This comprehensive guide will teach you the foundations of the forex market, as well as a proven and lucrative trading technique and how to properly execute winning transactions.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.