The trainer will show you my primary approach for trading the E-minis in the new interactive training session, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis.”
In the new interactive training module, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Day Trading The E-minis,” he will teach you my core strategy for trading the E-minis. You will need charting software that offers good 3-line break charts, such as eSignal, MetaStock, ErlangerQuote, Investor R/T and Ensign, to take full advantage of his training course.
The Curran 3-Line Break Method is an intraday trading strategy that provides you with the following:
- Immediate identification of strong new trends as they are starting in a 1-minute time frame.
- False, short-lived trends are filtered out.
- The alerts you receive are unambiguous and easily recognizable. There is no discretionary judgment required.
- You are potentially able to enter high-momentum trends when they are beginning.
- Once you’ve entered, you are able to ride out the trend through most of its duration, while locking in profits through the use of trailing stops.
- In Section I, Chris Curran will start off by teaching you the basics of E-minis. You’ll learn how you can take advantage of the unique advantages of E-mini trading such as no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, ease of shorting, high liquidity and favorable tax treatment.
- Next, in Section II, I’ll lay out the groundwork for you to fully understand the 3-Line Break Method. You’ll learn what a Point Break chart is and how to interpret their characteristic green and red lines in order to identify the strongest trends just after they begin forming. You will see just how these charts clear out most of the noise and explicitly display for you the trends that are worth trading.
- Then in Section III, you learn the 3-Line Break trade entry rules. There are only four steps from trend detection to entry and initial stop-loss placement. How is that possible? The answer is that Point Break charts eliminate multiple steps you’d have to apply in order to find the major trends.
- In Section IV, Chris Curran will teach you my four favorite strategies to manage 3-Line Break Method trades once you’ve entered them. These strategies will add a maximum of two more steps to the four steps that you learn to enter a trade. Each strategy aggressively controls risk in different ways and uses different exit techniques.
- Finally in Section V, Chris Curran will train you to become a master at applying my 3-Line Break Strategy by taking you bar-by-bar through simulations of a total of 38 actual trades in which I have applied every rule and every strategy that I teach you in the course.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use Point Break charts to identify the strongest trends as soon as they begin to emerge by understanding their characteristic green and red lines.
- Understanding how these charts remove the noise and show you a clear picture of the trend you should trade.
- Find out how E-mini trading can give you the advantages of no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, easy shorting, high liquidity, and favorable tax treatment.
Who Is This Course For?
- New traders get their feet wet by trading one contract only.
- Experienced traders who are trading larger size and who wish to have greater control over the risk during a trade
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Irek Piekarski – Master Class TradingIrek Piekarski – Master Class TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The collection of key terminology and definitions provided by Master Class Trading is a good place for new traders to begin their stock trading career.Add to wishlist
Asset Prices, Booms, and Recessions – Willi SemmlerAsset Prices, Booms, and Recessions – Willi SemmlerUpdate 30 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Asset Prices, Booms, and Recessions by Willi Semmler shed light on effective frameworks used by economists, practitioners, and policymakers to forecast the markets. Then, they can come up with effective strategies to adjust the situation for the best sake.Add to wishlist
Extreme Financial Risks – Y.Malevergne and D.SornetteExtreme Financial Risks – Y.Malevergne and D.SornetteUpdate 28 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Extreme Financial Risks by Y.Malevergne and D.Sornette provides a detailed walkthrough of financial risks for modeling, hence you can develop viable strategies. It is an ideal guide for those who begin in risk assessment and management.Add to wishlist
Golden option trading – Golden option tradingGolden option trading – Golden option tradingUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
You can be certain that the information you will learn at Golden option trading’s Golden option trading course will serve you for the rest of your life, regardless of what happens in the markets, in a world that is changing faster than ever before.Add to wishlist
Simple Wave Analysis and Trading – Chris SvorcikSimple Wave Analysis and Trading – Chris SvorcikUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Chris Svorcik’s Simple Wave Analysis and Trading is a comprehensive bundle that includes technical instruction on wave analysis, trading methods, and MT4 indicators and tools. The course teaches traders how to grasp chart patterns, price swings, and waves without overcomplicating their trading.Add to wishlist
Alan Oliver – Oliver’s Law of VibrationAlan Oliver – Oliver’s Law of VibrationUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This Oliver’s Law of Vibration course will fill that void, allowing you to take your first step in the right direction.Add to wishlist