The OTC Oracle Course delivered by Penny Whale on Simple Trade is an online course. It provides critical knowledge about the distinct features of the OTC market (over – the – counter market) and the effective methods to gain high profits. The striking strategies start with the striking mindset.
The OTC Oracle Course delivered by Penny Whale on Simple Trade is an online course which provides critical knowledge about the distinct features of the OTC market (over – the – counter market) and the effective methods to gain high profits. The striking strategies start with the striking mindset. Therefore, when you join the OTC Oracle Course delivered by Penny Whale on Simple Trade, you will get access to illuminating insights into the frameworks and strategies that have been tried and true in the real trading world.
The OTC market is the over – the – counter market which includes the trading activities among companies with smaller prices per share. The price is not as shocking as what you can see on the major – mafia – markets. The huge returns are waiting but the challenges are waiting beforehand. As a result, you need to have the right tracks along with the powerful indicators and tools to win the top – out profits.
As part of the OTC Oracle Course, you will receive the following materials:
- Complete Stock Trading Course
- 100+ Lessons
- Understanding how the financial markets work and leverage battle-tested strategies with over 11 hours of cutting-edge content.
What will you learn?
During the OTC Oracle Course, you will learn:
- The advantages of trading on the OTC are pointed out so that you can start your trading career confidently.
- The recognition and capitalization of the dirty hacks of Pumpers.
- Why you should aim for the consistency of profitability rather than the big winnings is shown by the shift of trading mindset.
- The distinct features of technical and fundamental analysis are shown so that you can develop suitable strategies to achieve the consistency of trading profits.
- The best timing for applying Custodianship, Repeating Pump, and Sympathy, etc.
- And so much more!
Who is this course for?
The OTC Oracle Course focuses on:
- Those who want to beat the markets and grow their wealth every day.
- Those who want to achieve consistent trading profits.
- Those who want to develop suitable trading strategies.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Master Trader Program Pro 2022 – Mark Minervini
$5,000.00Master Trader Program Pro 2022 – Mark MinerviniUpdate 06 Oct 2022All Levels
Master Trader Program 2022 – Mark Minervini reveals the exact strategies the Wall Street veterans use for huge returns in a down market and the time-tested methodology for consistent returns.Add to wishlist
GAP/VWAP Fail by Scott Pulcini Trader
$349.00GAP/VWAP Fail by Scott Pulcini TraderUpdate 15 Jul 2022
GAP/VWAP Fail by Scott Pulcini Trader sheds light on how to adapt GAP/VWAP setup to stock and futures trading for the consistency of trading profitability.Add to wishlist
Trade Like A Rockstar Course – Tradingoptionslive
$2,997.00Trade Like A Rockstar Course – TradingoptionsliveUpdate 29 Jun 2022
Trade Like A Rockstar Course provides a comprehensive walk-through of practical stock trading strategies and illustrated case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
The New 10x-Indicator – Simpler Trading$49.00The New 10x-Indicator – Simpler TradingUpdate 28 Oct 2022All Levels
The New Multi-10x Indicator pinpoints entry points by revealing the trend’s direction and intensity 18+ periods. This Indicator Package is compatible with ThinkorSwim.Add to wishlist
Forex Trading Course Level 2 – Pip Netter – Adam Khoo
$2,400.00Forex Trading Course Level 2 – Pip Netter – Adam KhooUpdate 05 Sep 2022Advanced
Forex Trading Course Level 2 – Pip Netter trading course by Adam Khoo will assist you in resolving any forex market challenges.Add to wishlist
S&P 500 Secrets + Next Level Risk Management – Tradacc
$297.00S&P 500 Secrets + Next Level Risk Management – TradaccUpdate 25 Aug 2022All Levels
S&P 500 Secrets + Next Level Risk Management – Tradacc lays foundations, goes over multiple theories, and reveals a handful of strategies that you can pick one and apply that right to the way you are trading.Add to wishlist