LONDON OPEN TRADE Approach (LOTS) is a 100% rules-based Forex trading setup strategy developed by Darko Ali and Vic Noble to assist Forex traders in finding and entering trades in a systematic manner.
LONDON OPEN TRADE STRATEGY (LOTS) is a 100%, rules-based Forex trading setup strategy created by Darko Ali and Vic Noble to help Forex traders locate and enter trades in a pre-defined way. This unique yet simple trading system offers 100% objectivity in how a trade is validated, with rules for entry and stops, and strict guidelines for trade management, all resulting in trades with high accuracy and favorable risk-to-reward. Click here to see some recent trader testimonials.
Darko has been trading this setup for several years now, and in addition to that, he has back-tested this very objective strategy for over 5 years. The results have been outstanding!. The LO trade strategy is not only Darko’s favorite strategy, it’s the one that has been responsible – many times – for turning a potentially losing month into a profitable month. It is a simple and straight-forward pattern that is very easy to learn. You can literally get up to speed in one day and trade it the next. In fact Darko even trades this setup from his smartphone! The London Open Trade Strategy could even be the only setup you trade. If so, your trading life just got a whole lot simpler!
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why Trade the London Open?
- 3. Simple and Easy To Learn
- 4. A Sell-only Strategy
- 5. Time-Specific
- 6. Frequently Recurring Opportunities
- 7. Most Liquid Time
- 8. Understanding Support & Resistance
- 9. Support & Resistance Illustration
- 10. The Time Frame
- 11. Timeframe Illustrated
- 12. The London Open Time Window
- 13. The London Open Time Window Illustrated
- 14. Our Signal Candle
- 15. Signal Candle Illustrated
- 16. Pin Bar Candle Illustration
- 17. Further Characteristics of the Pin Bar Candle
- 18. Pin Bar Candle Characteristics Example
- 19. Pin Bar Candle Completely Qualified
- 20. Completely Qualified Example
- 21. Entries & Stops
- 22. Entries & Stops Illustrated
- 23. Trade Management (Part 1)
- 24. Trade Management (Part 2)
- 25. Trade Management (Part 3)
- 26. Summary
- 27. Thank you
- 28. Where to go from here
What Will You Learn?
- An extensive practical knowledge base by engaging in trading in real-time financial markets and trading secrets.
- Understanding how fundamental, political, and economic events influence the stock market, how to partake in multiple transactions on the real-time stock market, how to use technical analysis tools in a real-time market, and analyze risks and formulate strategies.
- Necessary knowledge to partake in the stock market regardless of their field of interest in crypto, equities, forex, etc. The course aims to provide the students with an understanding of the technical and fundamental analysis, familiarity with the various software and tools required, risk management, and the building of strong strategies, thereby preparing the students to take on the real-time stock market.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are new to Forex but have experience trading or investing in other markets and want to understand the differences.
- Those who are completely new to the field of trading and want an introduction that is both practical and well-presented.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends – Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. BassettiTechnical Analysis of Stock Trends – Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. BassettiUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D. Edwards, John Magee, W.H.C. Bassetti shares practical frameworks of technical analysis so that you can obtain practical insights from charts and the market.Add to wishlist
Strategy Factory Workshop – Kevin Davey (Version 2016)Strategy Factory Workshop – Kevin Davey (Version 2016)Update 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course is an ultimate trading course for retail algorithmic traders who are habitually losing money, in lack of confidence, or fearful their trading systems lack an edge.Add to wishlist
Primary Language of Market – Dr. Gary DaytonPrimary Language of Market – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Primary Language of Market by Dr. Gary Dayton will help traders level up their trading intellect level immensely and guide how to use Wyckoff Bar-by-bar trading.Add to wishlist
Tecniche Avanzate Di Trading Operativo (Italian) – Michael HarrisTecniche Avanzate Di Trading Operativo (Italian) – Michael HarrisUpdate 19 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Tecniche Avanzate Di Trading Operativo (Italian) by Michael Harris presents detailed guides on advanced operational trading techniques to trade with higher profits and lower risks. The course content is in Italian.Add to wishlist
Super Timing. W.D.Ganns Astrological Method – Myles Wilson WalkerSuper Timing. W.D.Ganns Astrological Method – Myles Wilson WalkerUpdate 04 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Super Timing. W.D.Ganns Astrological Method by Myles Wilson Walker talks on an extraordinary side of trading – astrology, revealing the secrets for success.Add to wishlist
Chris Rowe’s Internal Strength System (Video & Manual 5.50 GB) – Criss Trading SystemChris Rowe’s Internal Strength System (Video & Manual 5.50 GB) – Criss Trading SystemUpdate 22 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
With Chris Rowe’s Internal Strength System (CRISS) Course, you will learn how expert traders evaluate markets for massive returns regardless of whether the market is moving up, down, or sideways. And, even better, how you can utilize that same strategy to make consistent market profits. CRISS course explains everything in detail and is a thorough A-Z investment method that he spent over 15 years perfecting.Add to wishlist