Basic Package – Wall Street Prep
Basic Package by Wall Street Prep teaches you the crucial basics to build a 3-statement model from scratch. The best practices and a standard process will be what you can expect through 13 chapters of this course.
Basic Package by Wall Street Prep presents the process of building a 3-statement model from A to Z. Through this course, you can input historical data and assumptions about financial statements to develop an efficient model. It serves as a solid foundation for financial statement modeling.
Chapter 1: Overview
- Excel Settings for Modeling
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- The Boost Excel Add-In
Chapter 2: Financial Modeling Best Practices
- Formatting Conventions
- Modeling Best Practices
- Naming, Linking & Deleting Cells
- Model Structure
Chapter 3: Preparing for the Case Study
- Gathering Documents for Modeling (the “PIB”)
- Apple Case Study Introduction
Chapter 4: The Income Statement
- Modeling the Historical Income Statement, Part 1
- Modeling the Historical Income Statement, Part 2
- Introduction to Forecasting
- Segment-Level Revenue Forecasting
- Operations Forecasting
Chapter 5: Forecasting the Balance Sheet: Working Capital
- Inputting the Historical Balance Sheet
- Working Capital Forecasting & Roll-Forward Mechanics
- Accounts Receivable, Part 1
- Accounts Receivable, Part 2
- Accounts Payable
- Accrued Expenses & Deferred Revenue
Chapter 6: Long Term Assets & Liabilities
- Intangible Assets
- Modeling Intangible Assets
- Modeling PP&E
- Other Balance Sheet Assets
- Modeling Other Current Assets
- Deferred Tax Assets
- Deferred Tax Liabilities
- Other Liabilities
- Modeling Deferred Taxes & Other Balance Sheet Items
Chapter 7: Debt
- Modeling Debt
Chapter 8: Balance Sheet Equity
- Capital Stock
- Modeling Capital Stock
- Treasury Stock
- Modeling Treasury Stock
- Retained Earnings and OCI
- Modeling Retained Earnings
- Modeling Other Comprehensive Income
- Linking Schedules Back to the Balance Sheet
Chapter 9: The Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Statement Introductions
- Review: The Cash Flow Statement
- Cash From Operations
- Modeling Cash from Operations
- Cash From Investing & Other Financing Activities
- Modeling Cash from Investing & Other Financing Activities
- The Lemonade Stand
Chapter 10: The Model Plugs: Revolver & Cash
- Understanding the Role of the Revolver in Financial Models
- Modeling the Revolver
- Modeling Interest Income
- Dealing with Circularities in Financial Models
Chapter 11: Earnings Per Share
- Modeling EPS
Chapter 12: Finishing Touches
- Integrity Checking & Balancing the Model
- Sensitivity Analysis Using Data Tables
- Scenario Analysis
Chapter 13: Deeper Dives
- Depreciation Waterfall
What Will You Learn?
- Effective Excel shortcuts and functions in financial modeling.
- Best practices of Excel settings and formatting in financial models.
- The creation of model plugs via the revolver and cash sweep.
- How to handle circularities in the model.
- How to develop a fully integrated 3-statement model through the established projecting and schedule conventions.
- How to balance the model and insert automatic checks.
- How to conduct powerful sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- How to detect errors, accuracy, and integrity of models.
Who Is This Course For?
Basic Package by Wall Street Prep is for those who are interested in making a financial model for banks and want to build up a strong base of fundamentals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Dan Sheridan Butterfly Course + Iron Condor Class Bundle Pack – Sheridan Mentoring
$800.00Dan Sheridan Butterfly Course + Iron Condor Class Bundle Pack – Sheridan MentoringUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
Dan Sheridan Butterfly Course + Iron Condor Class Bundle Pack by Sheridan Mentoring teaches you professional butterfly options trading techniques for trading success.Add to wishlist
Trender Pro 2.0 Indicator – Base Camp Trading$69.00Trender Pro 2.0 Indicator – Base Camp TradingUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
Have yourself the ultimate tool and device that can aid you in the process of obtaining winning trades from the market with Trender Pro 2.0 Indicator by Base Camp Trading.Add to wishlist
ICT SMC Custom Indicators – The Prop Trader
Profit Recycling Pro – Simpler Trading
The Squeeze Pro System (Pro) – John F. Carter
$1,497.00The Squeeze Pro System (Pro) – John F. CarterUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
The Squeeze Pro System (Pro) – John F. Carter provides you with cutting-edge trading techniques allowing you to get the higher profits by successfully finding the high probability setup.Add to wishlist
The Small Account Secrets Pro Bundle Reveals Big & Consistent Gains – Simpler Trading$99.00The Small Account Secrets Pro Bundle Reveals Big & Consistent Gains – Simpler TradingUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
The Small Account Secrets Pro Bundle Reveals Big & Consistent Gains – Simpler Trading guides you to protect and grow a small trading account amid volatility.Add to wishlist