Volume Profiling with Strategy Development – Axia Futures
The Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course by Axia Futures teaches you how to develop your own unique strategy – how to use advanced methods and tools of volume profile analysis methodologies. You will gain an unfair advantage over other traders in the market with an on-going stream of high quality entry/exit signals accurately based on precise levels of price impact measures.
You will learn how to discern between objective and subjective market evaluations as well as how to understand the various timeframes that participants in various markets operate within in the Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course. Then, using a step-by-step method, you will learn how to design your own unique trading environment, as well as how to grasp the fundamental concepts that characterize the auction process. Finally, you will learn how to identify and use key market profile measures, as well as how to identify and exploit abnormalities in volume profiles.
Axia Futures was founded by a group of ambitious individuals that prioritized independent thought as well as the concepts of ethics, honesty, and brotherhood. Axia Futures has built a community that believes in constant reinvention to stay ahead of the market’s evolving possibilities. With a combined 50 years of experience on our trading floors in London and Wroclaw, Axia Futures understands what it takes to be successful. As a result, they ensure that all areas of their training reflect these basic values.
The Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course covers a wide range of topics related to volume trading, including:
- Section One: Overview
- Overview of Volume Profiling with Strategy Development Course
- Section Two: Introduction
- Introduction to the Course
- Section Three: The Playbook
- How to Download, Edit and Complete The Playbook
- Section Four: Free Sim Trading Platform
- How to Activate, Setup and Use the Free Sim Trading Platform
- Module 1: The Apprenticeship
- PART 1 – What, How and Why of Volume Profiling
- PART 2 – Participants within the Auction Process
- PART 3 – Volume Profiling Elements
- PART 4 – Volume Profiling in Action
- Module 2 – The Proficiency
- PART 5 – Principles: Symmetry, Day Types, Price Behavior and Trading Process
- PART 6 – Bracketing, Trending, Market Balance, Trade Location and Market Open Strategies
- PART 7 – Auction Identifiers, Point of Control, Anomalies and High/Low Volume Areas
- PART 8 – Control Identifiers, Profile Strategies and Volume Profiling Templating
- Module 3 – The Specialist
- PART 9 – Anomaly Volume Profiling Strategies
- PART 10 – Momentum Volume Profiling Strategies
- PART 11 – Trending Volume Profiling Strategies
- PART 12 – Reversal Volume Profiling Strategies
What will you learn?
Course objectives of the Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course
The aims of the Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course are to:
- Help learners to understand why expert traders choose volume profiling as a trading strategy.
- Help learners to learn how to tell the difference between objective and subjective market evaluations
- Help learners to identify the various timeframes that participants in various markets work within.
- Aid you in the construction of a volume profiling method for use as a business instrument
Learners’ outcomes after taking the Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course
Following completion of this course, online learners may:
- Understand the profiling advanced concepts and recognize the six days of profiling.
- Learn about the important profile measures and how to identify and use them, such as: HVN, LVN, tails, gapping, and the four basic open patterns.
- Gain skills in investigating the trading location and price volatility in the value region, as well as the importance of volume in terms of volume profiling.
- Learn to discern between large and small volumes and how to use them in strategy creation.
Who is this course for?
The Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course is ideal for people who are:
- Inadequate trading volume skills and knowledge
- Want to understand more about the many sorts of volume trading styles?
- Need to enhance your pre-open trading procedures and trading templates?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Futures and Options: Differences & Trading Tips
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Apteros NADRO Course
$2,995.00Apteros NADRO CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Apteros NADRO Course instructs the techniques and strategies for profitable options trading.Add to wishlist
The Feathers Weight – Feibel Trading$72.00The Feathers Weight – Feibel TradingUpdate Jun 22Add to cart
As easy to learn as the price of an ounce of gold, The Feathers Weight course provides a trading system that is simple while being effective. The Feathers Weight is an effective trading strategy with a fully rule-based system. With every movement of our indicators, you’ll know when to make a trade and when not to trade.Add to wishlist
Order Flow Outsmart the Market Maker – Bitcoin Trading Practice$37.00Order Flow Outsmart the Market Maker – Bitcoin Trading PracticeUpdate Jun 22IntermediateAdd to cart
You can avoid losing money from risky trades by using the techniques described in Order Flow Outsmart the Market Maker! The course is such an easy-to-understand guide that doesn’t require programming experience or even a deep understanding of the market.Add to wishlist
Volume Profiling with Strategy Development – Axia Futures$44.97Volume Profiling with Strategy Development – Axia FuturesUpdate Jun 22Add to cart
The Volume Profiling with Strategy Development course by Axia Futures teaches you how to develop your own unique strategy – how to use advanced methods and tools of volume profile analysis methodologies. You will gain an unfair advantage over other traders in the market with an on-going stream of high quality entry/exit signals accurately based on precise levels of price impact measures.Add to wishlist
Trading with Price Ladder and Order Flow Strategies – Axia Futures$39.97Trading with Price Ladder and Order Flow Strategies – Axia FuturesUpdate Jun 22Add to cart
The Trading with Price Ladder and Order Flow Strategies course will keep you ahead of the game combining timely, relevant and actionable content with dynamic live presentations led by recognized industry experts to equip you with advanced insights, patterns and strategies. This is a must-take for anyone who wants to get started with hedging strategies in futures betting.Add to wishlist
Order Flow Pro – Jumpstart Trading$149.00Order Flow Pro – Jumpstart TradingUpdate Jun 22IntermediateAdd to cart
Order Flow Pro published by Jumpstarttrading includes 3 modules that give traders help to feel free to design their own course.Add to wishlist