- Install ViperNextGeneration_2
- Start Ninjatrader and apply the indicator to a chart
- Ninjatrader will complain that you do not have a valid license. Write down or copy the machine code that it gives.
- Close Ninjatrader
- Install Internet Information Server (IIS) if you haven’t done so before. If you are running a cracked version of Ninjatrader you should not have to do this.
Instructions on how to install IIS can be found here:
Vista Home or XP Home
Home editions do not have IIS. It is still possible to use the crack with a third party
web server. You can download one here:
After installing it, set web page directory to c:inetpubwwwroot in settings.
You have to have it running in the background everytime you run Ninjatrader.
- Create the folder C:inetpubwwwrootvendorlicense if it does not exist already.
- Copy Viper-R-ViperSC-MACHINEID.xml to that folder.
- Rename the file so MACHINEID is replaced by your machine code
- Edit the file with notepad. Replace MACHINEID with your machine code.
The indicator will now work in Ninjatrader if you did everything correctly.