Simplertrading – Beginner’s Guide to The Greeks
Recognize risks and opportunities for your positions, using Delta, Theta, Gamma, and Vega.
Getting the Greeks: Discover the Consistent Option Trader’s Secret Weapon Struggling option traders often have ONE thing in common: They don’t ‘get’ the Greeks. Some don’t think they even ‘need to know’ that stuff. It seems too hard. Worse, just about every book, video, and course on options is chock full of boring and useless theory. The problem is that when it comes to Delta, Gamma, Theta and Vega, what you don’t know can kill your profit potential and burn a big hole in your account balance. Now you can finally ‘get’ the Greek’s in a simple, step-by-step process. Join Bruce Marshall for FOUR sessions and discover the real-world way to use the Greeks from a professional who’s traded both on the retail and institutional level for more than 26 years. Session
1: Getting the Greeks Cheat Sheets: The Comprehensive Course Session
2: How to Use the Greeks to Find Trades, Model Risk, and Monitor Your Portfolio Session
3: Live-Trade and Apply the Greeks in Real-Time Session
4: Live-Trade and Apply the Greeks in Real-Time
What will you learn?
- How you can use Delta, Theta, Gamma, and Vega, even if you never understood this stuff before and hate math
- Understand what every option trader must know to be consistently profitable (and how to avoid the common mistakes that can kill your positions)
- How traders who don’t even use options can apply the Greeks to read the market like an open book
- How the Greek interact like a Rubik’s Cube (and how knowing that can give you an edge in your trading)
- Case Study Trades: Bruce will use actual chart examples to demonstrate how the Greeks apply to real-world trading situations
- How to break down these concepts into simple, bite-sized chunks so you can easily absorb the lessons in an enjoyable way
- Why you never need to be intimidated or confused by the ‘Greeks’ ever again
- And so much more…
About the Content Providers:
- About Bruce: Bruce is our Income Trading Specialist and devoted mentor. After spending many years on Wall Street managing institutional and retail accounts, we are lucky to have him trading in our Gold room most days. Bruce’s style is very versatile. Great for beginners, because he makes sure to give detailed explanations and also for experienced traders who are looking for new ideas. If you have a full-time job and can’t sit in front of the computer and watch markets all day, this is a great trading style for you.