Secrets of Storytelling with Craig Valentine, the best tips and worst mistakes of telling a story
Secrets of Storytelling with Craig Valentine sheds light on the structure of a good story and how to tell it in the most captivating way. There are also some principles and models that are provided for your references, with the instructions on 9Cs and 101 storytelling secrets. You learn the techniques to draw the audience in with tips of arranging the plots, creating the vibes with the description of landscape and conversations, and so on. The words you use and the voice tone in your story are also guided for effective delivery of the story.
The connection with the audience is highlighted as one of the keys to maintaining the concentration of the audience in your stories, which is addressed in detail in Secrets of Storytelling with Craig Valentine. Besides the best practices, you learn the common mistakes that can ruin the mood flow of your stories. Forewarned is Forearmed, so when you are well informed beforehand, the more careful preparation is able to gain. The illustrations of examples and real stories for in – depth analysis are also provided in Secrets of Storytelling with Craig Valentine, for your practical insights.
Overview of what you learn in Secrets of Storytelling with Craig Valentine:
- How to describe the spaces and the characteristics of characters to make your stories become lively.
- The skills of creating jokes and hilarious situations in your stories without offending anybody or group of people.
- The skill of delivery that captivates your audiences, and immerses them into the vibe and environment of your stories.
- The structure and development of narration and dialogue for the realistic ambience.
- Instruction on TALL model – Think, Act, Laugh, Learn, through the factors of entertainment and impression.
- Guideline of Bounce Method for refreshing old stories.
- How to make the plot twists surprising and shocking as they should be, which can wow your audience.
- How to blend the personal experience with the stories you tell.
- And so much more!
About Craig Valentine
Craig Valentine is a well-known and sought-after speaker, consultant for many big corporations and companies, in terms of persuasion and communication skills. In 1999, Craig Valentine won the World Champion of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International. His profile is filled with glorious achievements, such as three times as top salesman of the year at Glencoe/McGraw-Hill’s Mid-Atlantic Division, helping McGraw-Hill increase sales of 233%, 157%, and 152%, accomplishing Distinguished Alumni Award from Johns Hopkins University, and so on. Moreover, Craig Valentine also wrote and co-wrote books, one of which is the Amazon best seller. You can check out World Class Speaking In Action, the Nuts and Bolts of Public Speaking, Guerrilla Marketing on the Front Lines, Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars, and Guerrilla Marketing Remix for more details. The long list of Craig Valentine’s clients includes MASCA, University of Phoenix, Cleveland Campus, HSBC (Hong Kong), NASA, McDonald’s Corporation, MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), and so on.
For further information about Secrets of Storytelling with Craig Valentine, in terms of price, samples, etc. feel free to contact our support team for detailed instruction via Email, Skype and live chat on our site.