Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2 by Piranha Profits shares the guideline of how to adapt such a technique to multiple instruments and time frames.
Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 by Piranha Profits
Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 by Piranha Profits sheds light on the application guidelines of this method to many trading instruments and time frames. If you have not taken part in the Price Action Manipulation course, it is highly recommended for you to gain a solid foundation so that you can get the best out of this course. You need to understand what price action manipulation is and why it can help you get ahead in any trading market for consistent profitability earnings. The real key to win high profitability, whether you trade in a short or long time frame, is your understanding of the market you trade in. Simply put, you need to know the rules of the game to start playing and become a good player.
It is the same with trading. It is not a dumb luck competition but the game of many strategies and techniques. Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2 leverages the fundamentals of how to decipher the price manipulative tactics of market makers to develop the specific strategies to trading instruments. When taking this course, you can get access to the adaptation guidelines to stock, forex, futures, commodity trading, and so on. The step – by – step guidelines are shown along with the illustrated charts and case studies, which help you understand the frameworks better.
Overview of what you can learn in the Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 by Piranha Profits:
- Lesson 1 – Market Accumulation and Distribution Rotation Model: reveals the Stock Market Boom and Bust Cycles in the last 100 years, and how to get the right timing of trades amid the crisis.
- Lesson 2 – Price Momentum Analysis: insights into the Wave and Flushes.
- Lesson 3 & 4 – Secrets to Trading Price Action Continuation Strategy: how to trade in the trend continuation.
- Lesson 5 – Divergence for UC Structures: guideline on how to confirm the trend continuation.
- Lesson 6 – Secrets to Trading Price Action Reversal Strategy 2 – UR2 and DR2: how to trade with reversals.
- Lesson 7 – Price Action Inside Bar Break (IBB) Trading Strategy: how to buy high and sell higher.
- Lesson 8 – DR1X Stock Scalping Strategy: guidelines on scalping techniques of stock trading, and how to trade in the lower time frame.
- Lesson 9 – Futures and Commodities Market: how to adapt the price action manipulation strategy to such markets.
- Lesson 10 – Futures and Commodities Risk Control: how to protect your trading profitability from the external risks.
- Lesson 11 – Introduction to Forex Market: the fundamentals of forex market and forex trading.
- Lesson 12 – Forex Market Risk Control: instruction on risk management techniques and strategies in this trading market.
- Lesson 13 – Price Action Short-Term Trading Futures & Forex: scalping strategies for futures and forex trading.
- Lesson 14 – Introduction to Cryptocurrency Market: the solid foundation of this market.
- Lesson 15 – Trading Cryptocurrency Market and Risk Control: how to manage risk when trading cryptocurrency for the consistency of profitability.
About Piranha Profits
Piranha Profits has been founded and developed by Adam Khoo and his fellow partners since 2005. The underlying philosophy of the educational programs developed by the Piranha Profits team is to give you the fishing rod rather than the fish. It signifies that you will gain the long – term method that builds up your independence and freedom, rather than providing you with a one – off strategy and frame you within its limit. Piranha Profits walk you through the detailed instruction on the whole process of how to develop and apply the systems to real trading. As a result, you can spot the best practices to diversify your knowledge and references, as well as avoid the common mistakes.
For further information about the Price Action Manipulation™ Course Lv 2 by Piranha Profits , in terms of price, samples, etc. or other courses sharing the same topic, you can reach out to our support team via Email, Skype or live chat on our website.