Master the Code &Go LIVE – Andrea Unger
The Master the Code & Go Live is an online course by Andrea Unger, a four-time World Trading Champion. He will teach you to develop a trading platform that favors and supports your trades!
No more confused about the functions of a trading platform as Master The Code & Go Live breaks down the trading system in detail. Not only that, but you will also learn strategies and techniques to build up a trading platform by yourself.
The powerful tools and methods are what you can expect from this course. Also, you will learn the applications through the analysis of case studies and examples.
Through the lens of reality, you will learn the best practices and common mistakes to design a system. As a result, you can achieve higher profits without undertaking high risks!
- Introduction to Trading Systems
- Trading Platforms
- How to download and install MultiCharts
- MC’s applications
- How to download and install IQFeed
- IQFeed configuration
- How to download and install Interactive Brokers
- IB configuration
- Instruments Settings
- Continuous Contracts
- MC’s Custom Futures
- Historical Data – ASCII Mapping
- Historical Data – QMD Files
- MC Preferences
- Local Time vs. Exchange Time
- Types of scripts
- Vector coding vs. object-oriented coding
- The basic structure of a trading system
- Planning a strategy like a Flow Chart
- Night DAX as a Flow Chart
- Example. SMA crossing
- Example. Donchian Channel
- The main logical operators
- The types of parenthesis and how to use them
- Orders I – MKT
- Orders II – STOP
- Orders III – LIMIT
- Orders IV – Exit orders
- Functions, Indicators, and Strategies – Odd and Even days
- Functions – Pivot Points
- Signals I – Intro
- Signals II – Trading Engines Examples – Intro
- Signals III – Trading Engines Examples – HL Breakout
- Signals IV – Trading Engines Examples – Donchian Breakout
- Signals V – Trading Engines Examples – EMA Cross
- Signals VI – Trading Engines Examples – Bollinger
- Signals VII – Trading Engines Examples – HL Reversal
- Signals VIII – Trading Engines Examples – Bias Short Term
- Signals IX – Strategy Performance Report
- Signals X – On Overfitting
- Data2 Data Series
- Portfolio Trader
- Strategy Settings
- Symbol Mapping
- Conversion stop and limit orders to market orders
- How to use setexitonclose in live trading
- Trading on contracts with short leverage
- Rollover – I – Intro
- Rollover – II – Foreseen date calculation
- Rollover – III – Next expiration technique
- Rollover – IV – Custom future advanced technique
- Order and Position Tracker
- VPS – Intro
- VPS – Resource check
- VPS Setup I – Renting a VPS
- VPS Setup II – ScriptPrepTool+MC Installation
- VPS Setup III – Windows Updates
- VPS Setup IV – Change of RDP port
- Position Sizing Algorithms – I – Intro
- Position Sizing Algorithms – II – Code example
What Will You Learn?
- The instructions on Trading Systems, such as different types, features, advantages, disadvantages, etc.
- The guidelines on installing and using Multichart, IQFeed, and Interactive Brokers.
- Access to the historic data of ASCII Mapping, QMD Files.
- How to differentiate between Local Time and Exchange time so that you can come up with viable approaches.
- The introduction of script types, the comparison between Vector coding and Object-oriented coding for knowing its strengths and weaknesses.
- Examples of SMA crossing, Donchian channel, etc.
- How to stop, limit, and exit orders for the most profitable trades at the least risk-taking levels.
- The trading engine examples include HL Breakout, Donchian Breakout, EMA Cross, Bollinger, HL Reversal, Bias Short Term, Strategy Performance Report, On Overfitting, etc.
- You can learn about Data2 Data series, Portfolio Traders, Symbol mapping, strategy settings, etc.
- Live trading sessions for practical lessons on how to apply trading strategies to real-life trades.
- Order and Position Tracker, Position Sizing Algorithms, Renting a VPS, etc. can simplify the process of trading platform development.
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who have an interest in developing a trading platform do not know how to start.
- Developers who want to shift into trading platform development need the experience and perspectives of a professional trader.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Financial Trading Terms Every Trader Should Know
Financial Market Volatility: How Does It Affect Your Trades?
Financial Markets Efficiency Definition And In-depth Knowledge
Financial Planner vs Financial Advisor: Are they the same?
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Top Trade Tools – Rocket Profit Multiplier – Indicator & Masterclass
$997.00Top Trade Tools – Rocket Profit Multiplier – Indicator & MasterclassUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Rocket Profit Multiplier: Indicator & Masterclass by Top Trade Tools shares coherent instructions on the best practices of applying technical tools to real trading. So, you can draw valuable insights for the development of viable strategies.Add to wishlist
Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional & Market Science Volumes I & II – Bradley F. Cowan
$399.00Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional & Market Science Volumes I & II – Bradley F. CowanUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Complete 4-Book Course: Four-Dimensional And Market Science Volumes I & II by Bradley F. Cowan guides you on the Geometry and Cycle analysis and other aspects. So, your technical analysis becomes much more effective.Add to wishlist
Cardwellrsiedge – RSI Edge Course
$3,500.00Cardwellrsiedge – RSI Edge CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
RSI Edge Course – Cardwell RSI Edge equips you with proprietary indicators and trend models that allow you to accomplish the consistency of profitability. This is the culmination of Cardwell’s years and years of experience in the industry and using RSI as a trading tool.Add to wishlist
Price Action Manipulation Course – Piranha Profits
$897.00Price Action Manipulation Course – Piranha ProfitsUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Price Action Manipulation Course by Piranha Profits shares the guideline of how to adapt such a strategy to multiple instruments and time frames.Add to wishlist
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander
$200.00Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
Elliott Wave Masters Series – Simpler Trading
$497.00Elliott Wave Masters Series – Simpler TradingUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
The Elliott Wave principle was developed by Ralph Nelson Elliott in the 20th century. Simpler Trading’s series shows you how to apply such a classic analysis technique to the trading market in the Elliott Wave Masters Series.Add to wishlist