The Master the Code & Go Live is an online course by Andrea Unger, a four-time World Trading Champion. He will teach you to develop a trading platform that favors and supports your trades!
No more confused about the functions of a trading platform as Master The Code & Go Live breaks down the trading system in detail. Not only that, but you will also learn strategies and techniques to build up a trading platform by yourself.
The powerful tools and methods are what you can expect from this course. Also, you will learn the applications through the analysis of case studies and examples.
Through the lens of reality, you will learn the best practices and common mistakes to design a system. As a result, you can achieve higher profits without undertaking high risks!
- Introduction to Trading Systems
- Trading Platforms
- How to download and install MultiCharts
- MC’s applications
- How to download and install IQFeed
- IQFeed configuration
- How to download and install Interactive Brokers
- IB configuration
- Instruments Settings
- Continuous Contracts
- MC’s Custom Futures
- Historical Data – ASCII Mapping
- Historical Data – QMD Files
- MC Preferences
- Local Time vs. Exchange Time
- Types of scripts
- Vector coding vs. object-oriented coding
- The basic structure of a trading system
- Planning a strategy like a Flow Chart
- Night DAX as a Flow Chart
- Example. SMA crossing
- Example. Donchian Channel
- The main logical operators
- The types of parenthesis and how to use them
- Orders I – MKT
- Orders II – STOP
- Orders III – LIMIT
- Orders IV – Exit orders
- Functions, Indicators, and Strategies – Odd and Even days
- Functions – Pivot Points
- Signals I – Intro
- Signals II – Trading Engines Examples – Intro
- Signals III – Trading Engines Examples – HL Breakout
- Signals IV – Trading Engines Examples – Donchian Breakout
- Signals V – Trading Engines Examples – EMA Cross
- Signals VI – Trading Engines Examples – Bollinger
- Signals VII – Trading Engines Examples – HL Reversal
- Signals VIII – Trading Engines Examples – Bias Short Term
- Signals IX – Strategy Performance Report
- Signals X – On Overfitting
- Data2 Data Series
- Portfolio Trader
- Strategy Settings
- Symbol Mapping
- Conversion stop and limit orders to market orders
- How to use setexitonclose in live trading
- Trading on contracts with short leverage
- Rollover – I – Intro
- Rollover – II – Foreseen date calculation
- Rollover – III – Next expiration technique
- Rollover – IV – Custom future advanced technique
- Order and Position Tracker
- VPS – Intro
- VPS – Resource check
- VPS Setup I – Renting a VPS
- VPS Setup II – ScriptPrepTool+MC Installation
- VPS Setup III – Windows Updates
- VPS Setup IV – Change of RDP port
- Position Sizing Algorithms – I – Intro
- Position Sizing Algorithms – II – Code example
What Will You Learn?
- The instructions on Trading Systems, such as different types, features, advantages, disadvantages, etc.
- The guidelines on installing and using Multichart, IQFeed, and Interactive Brokers.
- Access to the historic data of ASCII Mapping, QMD Files.
- How to differentiate between Local Time and Exchange time so that you can come up with viable approaches.
- The introduction of script types, the comparison between Vector coding and Object-oriented coding for knowing its strengths and weaknesses.
- Examples of SMA crossing, Donchian channel, etc.
- How to stop, limit, and exit orders for the most profitable trades at the least risk-taking levels.
- The trading engine examples include HL Breakout, Donchian Breakout, EMA Cross, Bollinger, HL Reversal, Bias Short Term, Strategy Performance Report, On Overfitting, etc.
- You can learn about Data2 Data series, Portfolio Traders, Symbol mapping, strategy settings, etc.
- Live trading sessions for practical lessons on how to apply trading strategies to real-life trades.
- Order and Position Tracker, Position Sizing Algorithms, Renting a VPS, etc. can simplify the process of trading platform development.
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who have an interest in developing a trading platform do not know how to start.
- Developers who want to shift into trading platform development need the experience and perspectives of a professional trader.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
SJG Trading: Butterflies Class – Aeromir – Steve Ganz
$497.00SJG Trading: Butterflies Class – Aeromir – Steve GanzUpdate 14 Jul 2022
SJG Trading: Butterflies Class by Aeromir teaches you how to trade butterflies with potential adjustments and why Steve Ganz chooses his specific adjustments.Add to wishlist
Market Internals Trading Course$89.97Market Internals Trading CourseUpdate 19 Aug 2022
Market Internals Trading Course shines light on trading knowledge and abilities to help construct trading strategies with less worry and more profit. The course is considered as a pain reliever and mood enhancer, and it gives you a road map to effective trading.Add to wishlist
Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series – ITPM
$1,497.00Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series – ITPMUpdate 28 Jun 2022
With the Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series, you can build a solid foundation for your trading career instead of risking money, time, and reputation. The video series helps you learn how professional traders make their daily markets, define your trading strategy, and build a solid foundation that will allow you to become successful at trading.Add to wishlist
Trading Double Diagonals in 2019 – Sheridan Mentoring
$97.00Trading Double Diagonals in 2019 – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 29 Jun 2022Advanced
Trading Double Diagonals in 2019 – Sheridan Mentoring helps set you apart from the average by showing you how to utilize double diagonals thoroughly for consistent income.8h13m2.1GBAdd to wishlist
Simpler Trading Earnings Strategy – Professional Class 2017
$997.00Simpler Trading Earnings Strategy – Professional Class 2017Update 19 Sep 2022All Levels
Many traders believe in a trading strategy that prioritizes high return while decreasing risk and applying time-tested trading strategies, as taught in the course Simpler Trading Earnings Strategy.Add to wishlist
War Room Technicals Volume 2 – Tricktrades$40.00War Room Technicals Volume 2 – TricktradesUpdate 29 Jun 2022Intermediate
As a follow-up to the hugely popular Technicals Vol. 1 of the War Room Series, War Room Technicals Vol.2 continues to share with you some never seen before strategies and techniques that can grant you a glorious trading career.2h4m0.69GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.