- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
The Second Edition utilizes the R programming language to simplify tedious computations, illustrate new concepts, and assist readers in completing exercises. The text facilitates quick learning through the use of:
- More than 250 exercises–with selected hints–scattered throughout to stimulate readers’ thinking and to actively engage them in applying their newfound skills
- An increased focus on why a method is introduced
- Multiple explanations of basic concepts
- Real-life applications in a variety of disciplines
- Dozens of thought-provoking, problem-solving questions in the final chapter to assist readers in applying statistics to real-life applications
Introduction to Statistics through Resampling Methods and R, Second Edition is an excellent resource for students and practitioners in the fields of agriculture, astrophysics, bacteriology, biology, botany, business, climatology, clinical trials, economics, education, epidemiology, genetics, geology, growth processes, hospital administration, law, manufacturing, marketing, medicine, mycology, physics, political science, psychology, social welfare, sports, and toxicology who want to master and learn to apply statistical methods.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses.We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: P.I.Good – Introduction to Statistics Through Resampling Methods and Microsoft Office Excel