Cameron Fous – FOUS4
Cameron Fous course, a 90-day trading system that claims to take you from a novice to a pro day trader by teaching you many trading methods. It appears to incorporate over a decade of trading knowledge from Cameron Fous and is supposed to help you minimize the guesswork involved with day trading.
Cameron Fous course is essentially an all-in-one trading DVD that covers money management strategies as well as various other trading principles. This DVD focuses heavily on rising triangle patterns, as well as many candlestick patterns and certain moving averages.
This Cameron Fous course is the original DVD, which focuses on the foundations of day trading by showing you how to detect a trade, educating you about the market in general, discussing risk management, and even touching on some relevant psychology, all while presenting multiple instances of trades. In this one, he focuses on technical analysis with only a sprinkle of fundamental analysis.
The detail content of the Cameron Fous course includes the following modules:
- Introductory Course
- The Truth about Trading
- Opening an Account to Trade
- Picking the Right Place to Trade
- Pre-Market and After Hours Trading
- Margin Account vs. Cash Account
- Day Trading vs. Swing Trading
- Short Trading vs. Long Trading
- PDT Rule and Avoiding it
- Reading Level 2
- Important Trading Terminologies
- Trade Process Breakdown
- Fous 4
- Swing Trading
- Market Psychology Introduction
- Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis
- Up Trends and Down Trends
- Support and Resistance
- Gold Pattern and Revival Pattern
- Survival Pattern and Force Pattern
- Trading Tactics
- Buying Breakouts: When, Where and Why?
- Risk Management Process
- Live Trade Examples
- Fous 4×2
- Day Trading
- Intraday Trading Basics
- Intraday Time Frames
- Phase 1, 2 and 3 Breakout Patterns
- The Infamous F-Pattern
- Finding Stocks to Trade
- Watchlist Building Tutorial
- Winning vs Losing Trades
- Live Trading Examples
- Fous 4×3
- Short Selling
- Shorting Fundamentals
- Stock Locate Methods
- Low Float Stocks
- Float Rotation
- Short Interest
- Top Shorting Indicators
- Cloud 9
- Psychology Course
- Trading Psychology Fundamentals
- Characteristics of a Pro Trader
- How to Control Your Emotions
- How Overconfidence Can Hurt Your Profits
- Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda
- Mentally Thriving Against the Competition
- Reaching CLOUD9 State-of-Mind
What will you learn?
The Cameron Fous course will enable you to achieve these significant values:
- The information and wonderful patterns that have provided outstanding trading outcomes.
- Some fundamentals of technical analysis are explained.
- Understanding chart patterns, candlestick patterns, and the many components of stock breakouts.
- Excellent setups and patiently for all circumstances to align before initiating a trade.
Who is this course for?
The Cameron Fous course is suited for:
- Those who want to gain more trading outcomes and experience quickly.
- Those who want to better understand the fundamentals of technical analysis.
- Those who need the skills for excellent setups before every trading session.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
MBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderMBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course presents the best practices of swing trading by Charlie, the co-founder of EzeeTrader. As a result, you can increase your trading profits without undertaking high risks.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading for a Living – Dave LandrySwing Trading for a Living – Dave LandryUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading for a Living by Dave Landry teaches the underlying principles behind his successful swing trading career. Also, you can learn proven strategies to maximize your trading profits and maintain consistency.Add to wishlist
Building A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonBuilding A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.Add to wishlist
Michele – Trade on the FlyMichele – Trade on the FlyUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Update Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading College IX 2010 – Larry Connors reveals 4 keys to understanding the basis of successful swing trading. With the knowledge gained from the course, you will be able to become a profitable trader by swing trading stocks.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist