Enhance your practice to handle the most complicated clients with the seminar Antisocial Borderline Narcissistic and Histrionic by Daniel J. Fox
A national trainer, Dr. Daniel J. Fox, offers an intensive workshop and seminar intended to help you identify and treat your most challenging personality disordered clients in the Antisocial Borderline Narcissistic and Histrionic course. A greater knowledge of your patients with antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline personality disorder clients will be gained via this training.
Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD) is a potentially aggressive and manipulative disorder that may be managed in-session with this course. In order to conquer the Narcissistic Personality Disorder characteristic of perfectionism, Daniel J. Fox will assist you in dealing with their desire to overwhelm you. Your compassion and patience will be put to the test as you learn to deal with customers who have been diagnosed with Histrionic Personality Disorder. Additionally, this course teaches you how to assist a borderline personality disorder patient cope with their erratic mood swings, self-harming inclinations, and need for chaos.
Cluster B clients’ symptoms, treatment, and management will be shown via case studies and video samples. These include Motivational Interviewing (MI), Cognitive-Behavioral, Interpersonal, and Dialectical treatments, which have been shown to be useful in the treatment of antisocial, narcissistic and borderline personality disorders. In this course, you will learn how to incorporate these notions into your everyday practice. Purchase this Antisocial Borderline Narcissistic and Histrionic lecture immediately and stop being trapped and irritated with your Cluster B Personality Disorder patients.
The ultimate goals of this Antisocial Borderline Narcissistic and Histrionic training by Daniel J. Fox
- Ascertain the influence of the DSM-5 revisions on the diagnosis and treatment of Cluster B Personality Disorders.
- Analyze and diagnose clients with antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline personality disorders in order to make an informed treatment decision.
- Utilize case studies to demonstrate the overlap of symptoms, the efficacy of treatment, and the emotional management of each Cluster B Personality Disorders client type.
- In order to achieve therapeutic progress with clients diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder, you must manage their manipulative and potentially aggressive actions during sessions.
- Utilize CBT strategies to assist clients diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder in clarifying their behaviors, values, and ambitions.
- Integrate approaches to help clients diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder manage explosive emotions, self-harming tendencies, and a need for chaos.
- Utilize MI and DBT strategies to aid with the management of cognition and emotional regulation in clients diagnosed with Histrionic Personality Disorder.
A brief history of the book author Daniel J. Fox
One of the world’s leading experts in the field of applied psychotherapy, Daniel J. Fox is the founder and director of Applied Psychological Services, which has two sites in Houston and The Woodlands. He graduated from Florida State University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and from West Virginia University with a doctorate in psychology. With more than 15 years of experience in psychology, he is an expert in a broad range of contexts. Dr. Fox specializes in personality disorders and their treatment. He has experience working with both children and adults, and he often teaches seminars on topics including personality disorders, dealing with difficult clients, preventing burnout, and improving one’s career in the United States and overseas.